11 Jan 3 Tips for Throwing the Best Bachelor Party in D.C.
Are you looking for easy ways to be a great best man this year? We’ve got you covered.
If you’re on deck to be someone’s best man in 2016, you might have questions about how to prepare for your duties.
The Art of Manliness places organizing the bachelor party at the top of your most important duties as a best man, and we would tend to agree.
If you’ve got a bachelor party on the horizon, and you know you have some planning to do, check out these tips for success.
Plan Your Bar Hop
It’s important to know which bars you want to visit before the night of the bachelor party arrives. Get all the info on reservations, drink specials, possible party rooms and more.
If you’re planning your bachelor party for the Washington, D.C. area, there are plenty of bars that make perfect additions to your agenda.
Best Bars for Your Bachelor Party in D.C.:
- Dirty Bar: With one of the biggest decks in the city and an impressive drink selection, Dirty Bar is a must-see during your bachelor party.
- The Gibson: For a speakeasy-style experience, head to the Gibson. You’ll have to make reservations, but the experience is worth the trouble, with specialty cocktails and expert mixologists.
- The Red Derby: Get a delicious burger, a cold beer or a crisp cocktail when you head the Red Derby during your bachelor party festivities.
- Meridian Pint: Head to Monroe Street for a slew of craft beers and delicious American pub food, the perfect stop for the down-to-earth bachelor and his friends.
Plan Your Transportation
Transportation is the most important part of your evening; without it, you aren’t guaranteed safe trips between bars, restaurants, nightclubs or back to your hotel when the party’s over.
It’s important to choose transportation that is presentable and safe, while also offering the amenities you want.
American Executive Sedans has been providing outstanding transportation to the D.C. area for nearly 20 years. When booking the limousine or party bus for your friend’s bachelor party festivities, consider American Executive Sedans.
Check Out AE Sedans’ Fleet:
- Luxury SUV: Perfect for the smaller bachelor party, the Luxury SUV has room for 6 passengers and features a leather interior, complimentary water and sodas and a great sound system.
- Classic Stretch Limousine: With room for 7 passengers, the Classic Stretch limousine offers luxury leather interior, burl wood details, LCD screens and DVD player, a full-length bar, and a privacy window.
- Mercedes–Benz Sprinter Limousine: The Sprinter can accommodate up to 12 passengers, and features great interior height, fiber optic ambient lighting, wrap-around leather seating, a wood-grain bar with ice bins, and dual HD flat-screen televisions.
- Mini Bus: The ultimate party mobile, the mini bus offers room for 25 passengers, reclining seats, and tons of amenities. Ask for details when you book.
Choose Your Hotel
Finding a great place to stay is also optimal to a great bachelor party in D.C. There are a few hotels in the city that stand out for their amenities, location and décor. Check out our favorite D.C. hotels for your bachelor party lodging:
As you move forward planning your bachelor party in D.C., we urge you to make safe, informed decisions, especially regarding transportation.
You can book your bachelor party transportation services today by contacting American Executive Sedans.